Website Privacy and Cookies Policy
Liral Veget Training and Recruitment Limited takes data privacy seriously and when we process your personal data we are processing it in compliance with the UK General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Please read this privacy and cookies policy carefully to understand why data is being collected and what we do with that data once in our possession. Further information about data privacy may be found in our terms of business document.
What type of personal data will we collect from you?
The personal data we collect will depend on the nature of the services we are providing and what we are contracted to do for you. Typically, this might include the following:
- Contact details (including your name, address, date of birth, and email address)
- Photographic identification and proof of address documents (to carry out due diligence)
- Professional information (such as job title, previous positions, and professional experience)
- National Insurance and/or driving license details (to establish or identify where an enrolment or registration is involved)
- Copies of Certificates, qualifications and transcripts (to establish or identify where an enrolment or registration is involved)
- DBS number (to confirm suitability and employment eligibility)
Where necessary to act in your best interests, and for the establishment, register with awarding bodies, enlist with our Primes or sub-contractors for the sole purpose of your training and qualification needs, we may need to process personal data which is very sensitive in nature such as diversity and health related details. In some circumstances, we may need to share this information with third parties, for example an audit panel or funders or other external bodies who ought to have our data for regulatory and governance purposes. If you volunteer sensitive personal data, you will be allowing us to process it as part of engaging our services.
On what basis can we process your personal data?
Our reasons for processing your personal data are as follows: Click here for more